Sunday, October 19, 2008

Latest News - Production Listings Now Up

Nuns With Guns has now been listed on IF Magazine and Encore as 'In Planning/In PreProduction'! :-)

So much to do but the plan is good and I'm sticking to it! However I may change the priority for the nuns movie website - it looks a bit daggy and it would appear a few people are already looking at it.

Anyway! Onwards!!

Other notes, I've been working on a few composited clips for Rock Chikz that I will supply to Alison, the editor, once she's ready to start on the episode. She may or may not use them but it's good to be using After Effects again after a bit of a break. Surprising how much you forget though, in just a few months..

Oh and the PMW EX1 has just been given a firmware upgrade and power board replacement - it's in top fiddle state now, great stuff. I'm fighting the urge to film something in the latter part of this year as the priority is NWG above all else, but that said, I may not be able to resist another little weekend production. More when I've made a decision... :-)

Laters.. PJ

No comments: