Sunday, September 6, 2009

New computer new projects

Hello hello,

Well I've done it - I've bought a Mac! Not that I'm dumping the PC
just yet but it's being supplemented by a new editing machine. I've
basically spent $5k+ for one program - Final Cut Pro. Looking forward
to the learning curve!

Watched Inglourious Basterds the other day. Pants. Tarantino is having
fun and making money, but it was just too indulgent and 2D for me.
Wish I'd seen District 9...

Foolproof continues to be developed and I have 2 more shorts in the
works for the second half of this year, plus the Motorcycle Safety
Video series have been approved - now to get a press pass for the
MotoGP in Phillip Island this year.

The Food in Focus Pilot has been lodged with TVS so we'll see how that
goes.

Lovely Bits was accepted into the Sexy International Film Festival!
They also want a subtitled version to go into consideration for
screening in Paris.

My wife and daughter are beautiful and happy as ever. Photos to follow
this!

----------------------------------
It's not a dress rehearsal

No comments: